Evening Yoga with Laia
Where is the Retreat?
About the Retreat Center
After a busy day, join me for a yoga and meditation session designed to help your nervous system relax and help you release tension!
This practice is designed to support your parasympathetic nervous system relax in order for you to be able to let go of the stresses and tensions of the day, and be able to rest and restore.
You don't need to have previous yoga experience to join this class, so bring yourself just as you are, and be ready to feel calm and grounded at the end of class.
- Wear Comfortable Clothing
- If you like using props like blocks, blankets, a belt, a bolster, etc., please have them ready with you, but they are not a prerequisite!
- Join between 5-10 min before class time. - You will be placed in the waiting room until a few minutes before class starts. - If you'd like to, please, have your camera on for class, but not necessary if it's not comfortable for you or you don't have a webcam.
- Once class begins, please, stay muted until the end of class, if you have any questions or issues, please type them in the chat and they can be addressed after class.
- Don't share the class link or password with anyone
- These classes are multi-level, so please remember to listen to your body, take care of yourself during class in whatever way you need, and have some fun!
- Props and modifications highly encouraged, this is an inclusive practice.
I look forward to sharing this virtual space with you!
***If you have a preferred roommate, please, send me an email with the request, otherwise pairings will be pre-arranged before we arrive at Kashi. Thank you!